2019 American Hop Convention
Hop to the Future: Staying Competitive in a Global Market
Presented by Hop Growers of Washington
With less then 2 months to go, we can't wait to see you in Monterey! As you start your Convention preparations, here are a couple items that should be of help.
- Need a Hotel? While our room block at the Portola Hotel & Spa is full, the hotel is still accepting reservations for our Convention group. Give them a call at (888) 222-5851, tell them you're with the American Hop Convention and they will give you their Best Available Rate. If we have cancellations, we will move these guests over to the block. In addition, there are other hotel properties that are located within a short walking distance from the Portola.
- Need a Flight? United Airlines runs daily flights from SFO- MRY (Monterey). We checked United flights on 11/28 and it looks like you can purchase a SEA-MRY / PDX-MRY / BOI-MRY roundtrip economy ticket throughout the Convention week for approximately $275. Our staff will be flying into San Jose International Airport (SJC) and will be renting a car to the Portola. Flying into SJC may provide to be easier and cheaper for some attendees.
- Flying into SJC? In addition to renting a car, there is also a fantastic shuttle that runs from SJC to Monterey. The drop-off station in Monterey is a 4-minute walk to the Portola Hotel. Click here to check out the Monterey Airbus.
- Need to Register? Click on our Registration tab above. You have until January 15th to register so don't worry, you have time!
- Are you a Tradeshow Exhibitor? Expect an email from us mid-December. We'll give you all the information you need before your travels.
- Keep an eye out the beginning of January for an email from us regarding our brand new American Hop Convention Mobile App, sponsored by Growers Supply.
If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Becker, Event Coordinator, email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in January.
If you would like to view presentations, sponsors and materials from the 2018 Convention: 2018 Convention