Join our Team!
Hop Growers of America is a nonprofit corporation representing hop growers through membership of statewide hop grower organizations or as individual members.
Access to the Member area of the USA Hops website which includes:
- Hop, Breeding and industry research
- Supplier and Grower Directories
- Subscription to HOP NEWS, the industry’s publication
- Education modules
- News on industry events including the annual American Hop Convention
- and much more!
- If no recognized statewide hop grower organization has joined HGA on behalf of growers in that state, growers may apply for Individual Grower membership.
- Voting rights are conferred to active Grower members who are either paid through association or individual memberships to Hop Growers of America. Each member shall have one vote.
- Associate memberships are available to interested businesses and hop enthusiasts.
- Membership in voluntary
- All correspondence will be sent electronically
- Growing ¼ acre or more
- Selling (or intending to sell) hops commercially
Individual Grower Membership:
- Access for 3 or more individuals associated with your Farm
- Membership rates are $0.0025 per pound of hops ($0.50 a 200 lb bale), OR a minimum of $100.
- COMMERCIAL GROWERS IN ID, WA & OR: you are already a State Grower Association Member of HGA through your state Hop Commission. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not currently receiving HOP NEWS.
State Grower Association
- Commercial growers enrolled in WA, OR & ID Hop Commissions
- HGA membership is included in your assessment payments
- Want to add your State Grower Association? Read More
State Grower Association Membership:
- Join HGA as a State Grower Association Member if you are already a member of HGA through your State Commission (currently WA, OR, and ID).
- Create your profile by entering your membership number
- Contact email@example.com if you do not have your membership number, and/or if you are not currently receiving HOP NEWS.
- If your State Grower Association is not currently a member, email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on Association Memberships. A State Grower Association membership will provide membership benefits to all growers on your member roster.
- Suppliers and supporting businesses
- Non-commercial and potential growers
- Providers of goods and services to the hop industry
- Hop merchants, handlers, and processing companies that do not also operate hop growing operations
- Commercial Brewers and Home Brewers
- Non-commercial (home) growers
- Interested Individuals
Individual Associate Membership:
- Access for one member: $100
Company Associate Membership:
- Access for three individuals: $250
Member area is currently being developed; thank you for your patience.